In-Person & Online Enrichment Classes
Your child will enjoy this high energy combination dance class, they will move & groove to the beat using proper technique!
Ages: 5 to 7 years
In this popular class we will sing songs, learn beginner acro & work on the following specific directions!
Ages: 18 months – 2.5 years
Calling all Mommies, Daddies, Grandpas, Grandmas or anyone who wants to enjoy some special quality time with their little one!
Ages: 0 to 18 months (Parented)
Our signature class! In each class your child will be learning Ballet, Jazz and Acrobatiques steps.
Ages: 2.5 years to 4.5 years
A new weekly ballet class will be sent out to you to complete at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home.
A new weekly class will be sent out to you to complete at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home.
Try a class at Kinder Studios!
Try a class for free! Contact Kinder Studios and let us know what class you want to try!
Save when you register a student today! Get 5% off your registration when you pay the full tuition in full. And get 5% off when you register for two or more in-person classes in the same order.
Our Most Popular Classes
Showing 1–12 of 36 results
Information and Dates
The studio follows the public school calendar. The studio will be closed on Thanksgiving Monday, Halloween, Remembrance Day (am only), Winter Break, Family Day Monday, Spring Break (including Good Friday and Easter Monday) and May Long Weekend. We will be open during Teacher’s Conventions.
Kinder Studios is not able to put a hold on tuition for vacations. Make up classes will be provided if any classes are missed. Please speak with the office to schedule a makeup class.
No refunds will be given for missed classes. If the teacher cancels a class, it will be rescheduled.
- September 7, October 5 & January 4: First Day of Classes
- October 12: Thanksgiving Closure
- October 26 to October 31: Halloween Costume Week
- November 11: Remembrance Day Closure
- December 7 to December 12: Parent Viewing Week – September/October Starts
- December 14 to December 18: PJ Week / Last classes before winter break
- December 21 to December 24: Winter Break Camp
- December 28 to December 31: Winter Break Camp – Note: *Full or half day camps available*
- January 4 to January 9: First Day of Classes
- January 18 to January 23: Measurements Taken & Costume Email Send
- February 22: RECITAL FORMS DUE
- March 29 to April 2: Spring Break – Note: *Full or half day camps available*
- April 12: SCHEDULE RELEASE 2021/2022
- April 19 to April 24: Parent Viewing – January Starts
- April 26 to May 1: Bring a Friend
- May 10 to May 15: Picture Week
- May 29: Picture Order Forms Due
- June 21: REGISTRATION NIGHT
- June 14 to June 19: Pictures Sent Home
- June 21 to June 26: Last Day of Classes
- June 27: 2021 RECITAL / SHOWCASE